+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

How will my pension be taxed on my move to France ?

Global income, including all pensions, must be declared in France if you are a French resident. Your pensions are liable to French tax unless it is a UK government service pension. If you receive any other pension net of UK tax, you need to apply to the Inland Revenue to reclaim any tax deducted.
As part of our annual tax declaration service, Charles Hamer will claim any UK tax rebate to which you are entitled and/or arrange for income to be paid gross.