+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

If I take up future residency in France will I be liable for French income tax or UK income tax or both?

Yes, if you become French resident you are assessible to French tax on worldwide income gains .  UK tax will continue to be applicable to certain types of income and gains realised in the UK, albeit subject to limitations provided by the UK /France Double Taxation Treaty.