+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

How will the French Tax Office know if I become a French resident , or go to live permanently in France ?

There are several ways in which the French Tax Office will be made aware of the change in your residency status from UK to French , one as a result of automatic information exchanges between the UK and French Tax Offices.