+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

If I let my French property out what French taxes will I pay?


If the property is furnished adn let out on a short term basis or holiday rental basis you will be subject to the following taxes :

Taxe Fonciere

Taxe D'habitation

Contribution a l'Audiovisuel

Cotisation foncier des Entreprises

Taxe de sejour

Impot sur le revenu and prelevements sociaux


For further details please contact Simon    Tax@charleshamer.co.uk.  Tel . 01844 218956