+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

After BREXIT what do I have to do if I want a 5 year Titre de Séjour Self Employment work permit in France as a British National ?

The British national wishing to live in France and obtain a Titre de Séjour on a self-employed basis must provide proof that the activity is being carried out legally, effectively and sustainably. The means by which this is justified have yet to be published.
In order to obtain a EU citizen self employed worker Titre de Séjour, a British national resident and working on a self employed basis in France prior to the end of transition must provide justification that the activity is being carried out legitimately, effectively and sustainably, (i.e. business registered appropriately, qualifications criteria met, professional indemnity in place, accounts maintained, income declared).