+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

Do I need to declare the income even if my property is running at a loss?

Yes - any income received from the rental of a French property needs to be declared in France, regardless of whether the lettings activity is returning a profit or a loss.