+ 44 (0) 1844 218 957
+ 44 (0) 1844 218 956
Independent Financial Adviser est. 1988
French and Spanish Mortgage Brokers
French Tax Planning Specialists

Will I need to open a French bank account in order to pay the deposit on the French property?

No , you simply send your deposit  in Euros to the French bank account of the notaire or French solicitor  .  Simply contact a company in the UK which specialises in foreign currency exchange and provide them with the relevant French bank account details .  One such company who is regulated by the FCA is Smart Currency Exchange.