French Mortgage Interest Rates
- Charles Hamer Financial Services does not charge a fee to arrange a mortgage based on all of the mortgage schemes quoted on the mortgage calculator comparison page for mortgages equal to €100 000 or greater . For French mortgages from €75 000 to €99 000 we charge an administration fee of £250 , payable on submission of the application to the French bank and a success fee of 1% of the mortgage amount , subject to a minimum of £500 payable on on acceptance of the French mortgage offer.
- The on line calculator will not provide a quote for less than E75 000 , We do also offer exclusive mortgage schemes from non- mainstream French lenders which are available only through our agency. For further details about these additional schemes, the interest rates and our terms of business, please contact our mortgage broker Javier de Diego-Lee or use the contact us link to be found on any of the pages on the website .
- Please visit our French mortgage calculator page to instantly receive both online and by email a detailed break down of the French mortgage products available based on your project
Charles Hamer Financial Services use a unique packaging method, which subject to financial status, can be used to enable brokering for better terms, lower French mortgage interest rates and arrangement fees than those offered as standard (Typical APRC 2.71%) ; which in most cases will save you more money than going direct to a French bank.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.
- The sterling equivalent of your liability under a foreign currency mortgage may be increased by exchange rate movements.
- With the exception of the interest-only products, the above APRC calculation is based on the assumption of a 100.000 Euros mortgage repaid on a capital and interest basis over 20 years, with interest calculated on the monthly reducing capital balance. Assumed charges to credit are a bank arrangement fee of 1% of the initial mortgage capital (1.000 Euros), notaire's fee for registration of the mortgage deed amounting to 760 Euros, and block policy life assurance premiums at a cost of 2.30 euros per month per 10.000 Euros borrowed. All variable interest rates are assumed to default to an interest rate of the contractual fixed margin plus current base indicator which is then assumed to remain unchanged throughout the remainder of the mortgage term. The APRC for the interest-only products is calculated on the basis that the capital is repaid in full at the end of the term.
- The broking of French mortgages, when the borrower is resident in the UK, is regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).